Monday, November 15, 2010

Crepe Sew-a-long and generous free pattern

I'm going to sign up for Gertie's sew along for Crepe Dress! I'm looking forward to it as summer is almost upon us. I was on Gertie's blog when I saw a post about a free crepe pattern from a lovely blogger named Helen. I emailed her quick smart and low and behold I got it! Well not yet but I'm sure it will be here before the 6th of December. Thank you Helen, I really appreciate it. I would like to pay it forward sewing wise, any suggestions????

2 comments:

  1. maybe once your done with the crepe pattern you can pass it onto someone and they can pass it onto someone. It can be like the travelling sewing pattern. See how many countries you can get it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, that is such a good idea! Do you think that anyone would keep it instead of handing it on?

    ReplyDelete