Monday, January 3, 2011

Sewing Summer Holiday Goals

What do you think is an ideal goal for 3 weeks of holiday, sewing wise?? At this stage I have nothing planned socially and we may be moving house, but its unlikely at this stage. I want to make some casual summer day dresses with pockets and at least two skirts. I have some fabulous silk dupioni in indigo that would look stunning in this skirt tutorial, so that's a must make! 

I also want to sell or give away some vintage patterns that I have no plans to use. I may open a etsy shop, but I really don't want it to become a hassle. Any tips on what to do?
Have a lovely evening.
Kat

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! A give away, a give away, please!! And I am sure that the best plan for a holiday is no doubt, sew, sew, sew ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment! Actually I've never heard of a DFO, but I assume it's a retail outlet? It must be a store just in Melbourne.
    I really like your Christmas dress, that Parisian print is just so whimsically pretty!

    ReplyDelete