Friday, January 9, 2015

Frocktails the third. Updated!!


Get your sewing machines to the ready, as Frocktails is back!


Details: Focktails 
When: 8th of August 2015 at 6pm sharp. 
Where: Longrain Melbourne
Dress code: this can be as fancy or as casual as you like. There is no pressure to wear your own creation, it's up to you!
Cost: one "ticket" is $72 per head, this includes all the food but be sure to bring cash for drinks. 
Food: Banquet style, see Longrain's website for the current banquet menu, however it will be a little different in August due to seasonability. 

We are doing things a little differently this time...back at Longrain but now you have to buy a "ticket" to secure your spot. Unfortunately this had to be the case as the Sydney Frocktails there were 4 ladies who didn't show on the night, it's not fair that others have to wear the cost on the evening. 

The ever lovely Sarah of Sew Squirrel will be selling the tickets through her website Sew Squirrel, there are 24 available at this stage with a few more to come pending table space. 

Want to buy a ticket? Well head to http://www.sewsquirrel.com.au/frocktails and purchase away. Please be sure to add any dietary requirements in the comments section. Longrain are excellent at catering for any requirements you may have. 

Just one further note, Sarah and I are not making any money out of the ticket, the price reflects the food, the group surcharge and the payment fees (eg PayPal) for Sarah to set up the ticket. :)

If you're going to talking about Frocktails on social media, can you please make it #frocktails so that everyone can get it to the spirit of the evening! 

Let me know if you're coming! It's going to be fabulous!

K x

Updated as of the 11th of January:

Due to the overwhelming amount of interest, the tickets have now sold out. I will be enquiring to see if we can have 10 more tickets (seats) available to us for the evening. If I am successful I will advertise the first date of purchase ( on my blog, social media etc) to ensure everyone gets a fair chance to purchase a ticket. Remember it's first in best dress and once they are gone they are gone. 
Email me your interest at allegravintage@gmail.com so I can keep you in the loop. 

2 comments:

  1. My ticket has been bought :) But I completely forgot to put 'glutard' in the comments. No gluten for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have been so great - it's the day before my birthday! But it's also my 10th wedding anniversary in Oct and I know we'd like to do something special. Might have to miss this one, sadly :(

    ReplyDelete